SportsMemorabilia.com

SportsMemorabilia.com
Your leading source for autographed sports memorabilia

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Special

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED.
I would like my first post to be special and I can't quite seem to remember my first auto. So... I've decided to put a gift I got from a cool guy, or so I thought. My computer is retarted and I've been on safe mode for the past week, so I can't scan the picture.
2000-01 Upper Deck Vintage #263 Simon Gagne

normally I would have a picture but safe mode wont let me scan anything. It's a rather nice card/autograph, big, not that legible, number underneath. Here's the story.
Aunt's boyfriend is a Flyers fan. He's nice. He gave me the card. I'm pretty sure he got it in '06 because he has pictures with some guys from that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?